Jesus, You're My Number One




Chorus I
D            G                           D
Jesus, You're my number One,
               G                            A     A7
Jesus, You're my number One.

                  I
D          G                               F#m
Lord, I am nothing without You,
F#                                  Bm
So I need You by my side.
                                               G
Thanks for showing me the way.
               Em              A
How to live a better life.

                  II
D          G                                F#m
Lord, I believe You love me so,
F#                                  Bm
You have given me a chance.
                                               G
Now I know You more and more.
                                             Em  A                                D
And You are my number One.   You are my number One.

Chorus II
                            G   A
I believe in You, Jesus
                             F#m    Bm
I will follow Your way.
                        Em                               A
No one can change my mind about You.
                                             D
I will always praise Your name.

               G                            D   G    
Jesus, You're my number One,
Male:                     Jesus, You're my number One, 
D              G                         D
Jesus, You're my number One.                             A   A7
Male:                     Jesus, You're my number One, 


Repeat I, II and Refrain .... Fade


By:  Boy Erta.



You may watch the other video sung by Igbaras Choir for harmony.

Many thanks to Jose Maria Erta (Boy Erta), Arnel Paragua, Angelo Evangelista, 

Sarah Esmalla and Gemma Escanlar for sharing their time and talent.



No comments: