I Know a Place


Intro:  C Am Dm G

                   I
C            Am           Dm            G
I know a place that everybody knows.
C                            Am   Dm               G
There's peace and quite beauty and repose.
      C                    Am         Dm                       G
It's hidden in the valley, Beside the mountain stream.
         C                   Am                      Dm                     G
And lying there beside the stream, I know that I can dream.
     C     Am                  Dm          G
Only a place such beauty to the eyes.
     C              Am        Dm          G
Lofty mountains tow'ring to the skies.
C         Am            Dm                        G             C    Am Dm G
Now I know why God has made this world for me.

                      II
C        Am           Dm             G
I can imagine myself as in a dream.
C                    Am                  Dm                     G
Climbing the mountains and down the deep ravine.
       C              Am          Dm                        G
The magic of peace and quite always shall stay.
      C                          Am         Dm                    G
Because this place is heavenly each and everyday.
C              Am           Dm                  G
Oh how I wish I'll always that have peace.
     C           Am             Dm   G
Only a life such beauty to receive
C         Am            Dm                        G             C     Am Dm  G C
Now I know why God has made this world for me.




No comments: