Do Not be Afraid - Key of D


Refrain:
D                    Em      A7
Do not be afraid,
                       D                   Bm
For I have redeemed you.
                                           Em     A7
I have called you by your name;
                 D
You are mine.

                              I
                    Bm                     G                    A
When you walk through the waters, I'll be with you.
                 G                    A7             D
You will never sink beneath the waves

                            II
                    Bm    G                  A
When the fire is burning all around you,
               G                    A7                 D
You will never be consumed by the flames.

                           III
                Bm      G                     A
When the fear of loneliness is looming,
                G                   A7       D
Then remember I am at your side.

                          IV
                    Bm            G                 A
When you dwell in the exile of the stranger,
         G                        A7                  D
Remember you are precious in my eyes.

                          V
                 Bm              G                     A
You are mine, O my child, I am your Father,
            G                      A7        D
And I love you with a perfect love.

No comments: