Eagle's Wings


Refrain:
G          Em                 AmDAmD   G
I have carried you on ea-----gle's wings!
G          Em                 AmDAmD   G
I will care for your in all ----- your years!

               I
G                            D
My heart is full of peace
D7                                      G
You have been within my life!
            C                                            G
Your guiding hand always covered me!
C                          Am         D7
I am full of confidence in You!

              II
G                            D
My soul is like a child,
D7                                      G
Cradled safe within your arms!
C                                                    G
You have carried me across my years!
C                                       Am          D7
Leading me thru' sorrow and thru' joy!

              III
G                              D
Never need I be afraid!
       D7                                                 G
No matter how uncertain things may be!
          C                                                              G
Sometimes thru' me, sometimes in spite of me
C                                                 Am       D7
You seem to find your purpose in my life!

               IV
G                                D
I know failure in my life,
D7                                                 G
The weakness so central to my heart!
C                                                        G
When I have strayed or fallen in my life,
C                                         Am     D7
You gently set me on my feet again!

No comments: