Hosea (Come back to Me)



                       I
              G
Come back to me with all your heart
   C                            G
Don’t let fear keep us apart.
G
Trees do bend though straight and tall,
C                        G
So must we to others’ call.


Refrain:
D                                              Em
Long have I waited for your coming
A                           G         D                      G
Home to me and living deeply our new life.

                     II
         G
The wilderness, will lead you.
C                                G
To your heart where I will speak.
                                           C
Integrity and justice with tenderness
G
You shall know.

                   III
 G
You shall sleep secure with peace
C

Faithfulness will be your joy.


by:  Gregory Norbert, OSB

No comments: