Only in God


Antiphon:

E            B                 F#m          A
Only in God will my soul be at rest.
           E                        C#m            G#m   B
From Him comes my hope, my salvation.
E        B              F#m       G#            C#m
He alone is my rock of safety, my strength,
       F#              B   B7   F#m
My glory, my God.

                I
              G#              C#m
Trust in Him at all times,
     F#                  B         F#       B      B7     F#m
O people and pour out, your Hearts.
               G#          C#m         F#
God Himself is a refuge for us
              B            F#           B   B7
And a strong hold for our fear.

                II
            G#                C#m
Many times have I heard him
 F#            B      F#         B      B7     F#m
Tell of His long lasting love.
               G#                 C#m             F#
You Yourself Lord, reward all who labor
       B        F#           B   B7
for love of    Your name


No comments: