I Will be the Vine




Refrain:
D                  Bm          G        Em         F#m        Bm
I will be the vine and you will be the branches,
        G            A      Bm        G                 Em         A
All you who live in me will never, never die.
D            F#7  Bm   D7       G      Em     F#m Bm
I will be the sign,         I will offer many chances,
D7   G          A       Bm       G                            D
So live, oh live in me and you shall have new life.

                      I
         D        G       D                G
Remain in me as I remain in you.
                          Em        A7    F#m              G
You may ask what you will,   ask what you will,
          D     Em        Asus       A
And you shall receive.

                     II
              D                  G          D               G
As the Father loved me, so have I loved you.
               Em      A7      F#m               G
Remain in my love,     remain in  my love,
        D        Em        Asus       A
And I will give you life.

                    III
            D           G                     D                G
If you are my friends, you will live my commands.
                        Em    A7      F#m            G
There is no greater love,     no greater love
              D                      Em                Asus       A
Than to lay down your life for your friends.

No comments: