The Lord Is My Life

Psalm 37
Tune by: Michael Joncas


Intro:  C Am D G

Refrain:

        G
The Lord is my life,
       Em
The Lord is my strength,
       C                Am                    D
The Lord is my light and my salvation.
        G
The Lord is my hope,
        Em
The Lord is my song,
        C                Am                   D
The Lord is my light and my salvation.

                     I
        G                                         C
The Lord is my light and my salvation,
Am                 G        D
Whom shall I fear?
       Em                                   C
The Lord is the refuge of my life,
      G                      D     G
Of whom should I be afraid? (Refrain)

                    II
G                                 C
One thing I ask of the Lord,
Am                      G       D
Only one thing I seek,
     Em                                     C
To live in the presence of the Lord,
      G                 D                 G
To dwell in the house of my God. (Refrain)

                      III
       G                                        C
I believe I shall see the Lord’s goodness,
          Am                              G          D
In the land where the living dwell,
Em                                   C
Wait for the Lord and be brave,
        G                 D       G
Yes, wait for the living God! (Refrain)



Click to download a file and print

No comments: