I'll Live for Jesus

By: P.J. Schultz


Intro:  D9  B7  C  G7  C  F  C

                           I
C            C9                                       G
Though days are long, oft filled with care.
              G    G7                            C
Though burdens seem so hard to bear.
     C9  C                              F
No matter what my lot may be,
C                              G7       C    Fm  C
I'll live for Him who died for me.


Chorus:
C         Fm C                 C   G7
I'll live for Jesus day after day,
           C   G7                   G9    C
I'll live for Jesus let come what may.
            Fm C    C         F
The Holy Spirit I will obey,
D            B7  C      G             C     F   C
And live for Jesus day after day.

                      II
C            C9                        G
Through ev'ry day new joy I find.
       G     G7                            C
He gives to me real peace of mind.
     C9 C                                 F
Until the day when Christ I'll see.
C                             G7        C    Fm  C
I'll live for Him who died for me.


No comments: