I Will Never Forget You

By:  Carey Landry



                        I

          D            G                 D
I will never forget you, my people;
                                         G                  A
I have carved you on the palm of my hand.
         Em          A
I will never forget you,
         Em                  A
I will not leave you orphaned.
          Em         A7       D
I will never forget my own.


                        II
             D              G        D
Does a mother forget her baby?
                            G                          A
Or a woman the child with-in her womb?
       Em        A
Yet even is these forget
         Em        A
Yes, even if these forget,
          Em         A7       D
I will never forget my own.


Repeat all



No comments: