So Longs my Soul (O God it Longs for Thee)



Refrain:
F                      Bb                                    F
So longs my soul, O God, its longs for Thee.
                        Bb F C     F                  Bb
So longs my soul,         So longs my soul.
                                     F 
O God, its longs for Thee.
          Bb     C   F
And thy refreshing grace.

                     I
F
As pants the heart for the running streams.
Bb                     F           C
When heated in the chase.
F
So longs my soul for Thee my God.
 Bb                 F            C
And Thy refreshing grace.

                     II
F     
God of my strength, how long should I,
Bb                               C
Like one forgotten mourn.
F
With broken heart, I lie exposed
Bb                F            C
To my oppressors scorn.

                     III
F
So why cast down my restless soul?
Bb                                    C
Hope still and you shall sing.
F
The praise of One who is my God.
Bb                 F          C
And love’s eternal spring.







No comments: