Prayer of St. Francis (Make me a Channel of Your Peace


                           I
D                    
Make me a channel of your peace
                                                                    Em       A7
Where there is hatred let me bring your love
               Em           A7                       Em    A7
Where there is injury your pardon Lord,
           Em                                   A7       D
And where there's doubt true faith in You.


Chorus:
         G                       Em     A7        D
Oh Master grant that I may never seek
         Em                    A7                  D     D7
So much to be consoled as to console.
           G                  Em     A7      D
To be understood as to understand
            E7                                           A    A7
To be loved as to love with all my soul.

                        II
D
Make me channel of your peace
                                                                      Em       A7
Where there's despair in life let me bring hope
             Em                       A7        Em    A7
Where there is darkness    only light
          Em                               A7       D
And where there's sadness ever joy. (Chorus)

                       III
D
Make me a channel of your peace
                                                  Em             A7
It is in pardoning that we are pardoned
     Em         A7                    Em    A7
In giving to all that we receive
             Em                       A7                  D
And in dying that we're born to eternal life. (Chorus)


D
Make me channel of your peace

No comments: