As I Kneel Before You




                I
G       Bm        C     D
As I kneel before you,
G      Bm          C            D
As I bow my head and pray'r,
G              C       D         G
Take this day, make it yours
        C           D            G
And fill me with your love.


Chorus:
   Bm     CD      G Bm   C   D
Ave Maria,    gratia     plena,
G         C   D  G   C     D    G
Dominus tecum, benedictatu.


                II
G       Bm      C     D
All I have I give you,
G          Bm            C            D
Ev’ry dream and wish are yours,
G                   C       D             G
Mother of Christ, Mother of mine,
         C           D            G
Present them to my Lord.

                  III
G       Bm        C     D
As I knell before you,
G         Bm          C        D
and I see your smiling face,
G           C           D      G
Ev'ry thought, ev'ry word
      C         D            G
Is lost in your embrace.

No comments: