Return with all Your Heart




Intro:  A   F#m   A  F#m  D   E
                       I
Am                                 F
Seek Him with all your heart,
                         C    F                          C
With faith and love you will find the Lord
Am                              F
Call Him and He will come,
                              C  
He will hear your cry,
F                            C
He will bring you home
           F     C            G      
From darkness into light,
Am   F     C             F      E
to forgiveness and new life.


Refrain:
A                                  D
Return to me says the Lord,
C#mF#m                  D
return to me and be saved.
              C#m                F#m
I am the truth, I am the life,
                                 E
I know my plans for you
      A                               F#m
To give you a future of hope,
                      C#m            D
salvation and joy without end.
                      C#m                       F#m
Deep in your heart, deep in your soul,
            A            F#m
I will pledge my love
              A         F#m
You will be my own,
      A F#m D           E          A
and I will   be your God.

                           II
Am                           F
Restless will be the heart,
           C    F                      C
until it rest in the heart of God
Am                           F
Rest you will never find,
                   C               F          C
until you return to the heart of God
F                               C
From darkness into light,
          F    C             F     E     A
to forgiveness and new life.




No comments: