Take, Lord, Receive

By John Foley, SJ



Solo:               I
F                       Cm             F
Take, Lord, receive all my liberty,
                                 Cm                 Bb    F        Bb
My memory, understanding my entire will.


Refrain:
                               F                       Bb
Give me only your love and your grace;
            F                                                        Bb      Bb   Gm
That's enough for me, Your love and your grace
          F                                 Cm     F
Are enough for me.


Choir:                II
F                       Cm         F                               F
Take, Lord receive all I have and possess.
                                    Cm            Bb            F
You have given all to me now I return it.

Solo:                III
F                        Cm             F                F
Take, Lord, receive, all is yours now;
                         Cm                                  Bb      F
Dispose of it wholly according to your will.



to download lyrics and chords, click here



No comments: