My God accept my Heart this day



                   I
F                          C                   F
My God accept my heart this day.
              Bb           F            C
And make it wholly thine;
        F                         C             F
That I from thee no more may stray.
             Bb         F     C   F
No more from thee decline.

                 II
F                          C                  F
Before the cross of him who died.
           Bb          F           C
Behold I prostrate fall.
       F                   C      F
Let ev'ry sin be crucified
                  Bb  F C   F
And Christ be all in all.

                 III
F                         C                  F
Anoint me with thy heav'nly grace,
              Bb          F               C
And seal me for thine own,
       F                       C            F
That I may see thy glorious face,
               Bb    F  C   F
And worship at thy throne.

                IV
F                             C                     F
Let every thought, and work and word
          Bb        F      C
to thee be ever given;
         F                        C           F
Then life shall be thy service, Lord,
                Bb      F    C   F
And death the gate of heaven.

                  V
 F                C               F
All glory to the Father be,
            Bb   F            C
All glory to the Son.
       F                    C            F
All glory, Holy Ghost, to thee.
             Bb       FC    F
While endless ages run.

No comments: