Why Me Lord?


                         I
G                                                     C
Why me Lord, what have I ever done?
                              G                                        D         D7
To deserve even one of the pleasures I've known.
G                                                C
Tell me Lord, what did I ever do?
                                G                        D                           G
That was worth loving You for the kindness You've shown.

Refrain:
C                           G
Lord, help me Jesus, I've wasted it so.
D                             D7             G    
Help me Jesus I know what I am.
G7     C                     G  C
But now that I know I needed You so.
D                                D7                 G
Help me Jesus, my soul's in Your hand.

                              II
G                                                           C
Tell me Lord, if You think there's no way.
                         G                                  D         D7
I can try to repay all I've taken from You.
G                                                        C
Maybe Lord, I can show someone else
                                         G                    D                 G
What I've been through myself on my way back to you.


Repeat all if needed.

No comments: