Christ Be Beside Me



                          I
C              G   Am  Dm G                 F      C
Christ be beside me, Christ be before me,
                              F     C         D7   G
Christ be behind me, King of my heart.
C                   Am Dm  C                 D7  G
Christ be within me, Christ be below me,
C                         F     G7          C
Christ be above me, never to part.

                          II
C               G   Am  Dm    G                   F     C
Christ on my right hand, Christ on my left hand,
                             F      C           D7  G
Christ all around me, shield in the strife.
C                     Am Dm  C                 D7 G
Christ in my sleeping, Christ in my sitting,
C                       F      G7           C
Christ in my rising, light of my life.


                         III
C             G  Am Dm   G             F      C
Christ be in all hearts thinking about me.
                             F         C       D7  G
Christ be in all tongues telling of me.
C                  Am Dm  C                 D7  G
Christ be the vision   in eyes that see me,
C                          F     G7             C
In ears that hear me, Christ ever be.



No comments: